There's no shortage of inspiration in the outdoor community, and we've been lucky to have a chance to interview some of them. We've talked to writer, entrepreneurs, outdoor guides, first ascensionists, photographers, professional climbers, and more. In order of our most recent to our oldest, read on!
- Photographer, Outdoor Adventurer, and Photo Book Author Peter West Carey
- Coalition Snow Co-Founder and CEO Jen Gurecki on the Need for High Performance Women's Skis
- An Inside Look at the Trust for Public Land, Its Mission, and How You Can Help
- An Inside Look at 'Tell it on the Mountain' and Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail
- BUYSTAND's Ted Kraus on Finding You a Better Price for the Outdoor Gear You Want
- Aspiring Mountaineer Chantal Schauch on Founding Climb for Change and Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro
- A Passionate Climber on Founding The American Mountain Co. and Why "Made in the USA" Matters
- Amy Hatch on Entrepreneurship, Packrafting, Ultrarunning, Motherhood, and How to Balance it All
- Climbing Guide and First Ascentionist Sarah Hueniken on Training, the Importance of Women's Programs, and if Climbing Guides Get Scared
- Sean Conway: Why He's Cycling The Earth By Himself, Unsupported, and Hopefully in World Record Time
- Interview with Charlie and Diane Winger and "Two Shadows" Book Review
- How Coffee Can Change the World: An Interview with Author and Climber Majka Burhardt
- Jim Davidson: Mountaineer, Survivor and Author of 'The Ledge'
- Fitz Cahall of "The Season" and "The Dirtbag Diaries"
- Meghan Ward, Freelance Writer and Founder of 'The Campsite'
- GirlBeta.com: Fueling Psyche in the Women's Climbing Community
- “Where My Girls At?” One Woman's Quest to Build a Women’s Bouldering Community in Philadelphia
- Theo Miners on Surviving Avalanches, Pioneering Backcountry Skiing, and Heli-Skiing
- Alli Rainey on Quitting the Real World and Being a Complete Human Being
- The Life of a Professional Climbing Guide and What it Takes to Become One
Know someone we should interview? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.